Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wow, Another Post Already!

Blah.


I have a ton of crap to do and I don't feel like doing any of it. So I guess I might as well post.


Of course I have nothing to say. A lot has happened since I've been busy not posting but not in the mood to go into it, nor am I sure anyone cares. Hey, I know, how about some cute foster doggy pictures?






This is my Millie. Millie Vanilli as I call her. She is about 4 or 5 and a total sweetheart. She's like Cesar in that she just gets along with all of the other doggies. She's such a good girl, a great snuggler. She has heartworms and will need to go through heartworm treatment soon :(




This is Chumley. My Chumley Bumley. He is about a year old and a total wild man. Just got him over a urinary tract infection so he isn't messing his crate up anymore (which required me to take it outside to clean up to 3 or 4 times a day so I am unbelievably thrilled he is better). He's too playful to play with any of the other doggies, he is just all over them and they don't like that. He's a doll though.


This is Remington, or Remy for short. He is my big goofy foster boxer. He was adopted and returned 3 days later, which is why I have 3 boxer fosters. I don't understand how anyone could return him, he is a total love bug, but the lady was afraid he would hurt her smaller dogs. I don't think so. He will give a warning growl if somebody's getting in his face but he's never offered to hurt any of them. (loud knocking of wood because I stupidly typed that out loud)

And lastly...




But not least, Molly, my 12-week-old Boston Terrier foster. Cute, cute, cute. Need I say more? She has already been adopted, sight unseen. As if anyone could meet her and decide they don't want her!

Ok, that's all I have for today. I have to go clean out my car and my truck so I can loan my mom my car for a few days because hers blew up. More on that later. (Got your attention, didn't I? You'll be back)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About time you updated your BLOG. And yes thank you for the run down on the pups, I get so confused and this helps;)