Friday, February 09, 2007

Ahem

So, could you tell I was a little pissed off yesterday? Just a little.

So here I sit in mis-matched clothes (you think I am kidding, I assure you, I'm not) and frankly I am no less pissed off today.

I called them back this morning and explained as nicely as I could through gritted teeth that I simply cannot wait until Tuesday for someone to come out, I have company coming in next weekend and lots to do before then, much of which involves my washing machine, and not only that I need clothes to wear and I simply and canNOT wait to have my washer fixed. So then she said someone can come on Monday. Well fucking yippee. How come yesterday they said Tuesday, then?

To top that off, there was a hissing sound coming from underneath my kitchen sink this morning for which I could not find the source. No water anywhere that I could see, at least. My uncle is on the case and should be calling me soon.

Yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did it go something like this: hs hs hsssss or more like hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, because the hs hs hsssss might be a snake and the hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, could be a snake

WendyC said...

Thank you SO for your comforting assurances, "Anonymous," but I think even snakes pause in between ssssssss-ing or ssssssssses as it were, and this was a steady ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssetctoinifinity.