Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Sad, Sad Day

Today my foster boxer of 7 months, Spader, will be put down. Almost 2 weeks ago he jumped on one of my other fosters, Gus, and in the course of me trying to separate them, Spader chomped his jaw down hard on my wrist. My right one, of course. Cracked it in 2 places so I'm in a cast for 4 more weeks. Spader of course didn't mean to bite me, he was trying to bite Gus. Such a shame, he is a sweet, fun young boy when no other dogs are around. He wouldn't hurt a person on purpose. Shoot, I trust him to do this:


He just can't be trusted with other dogs. :(
Pray for me. I don't know how I am ever ever going to do this.

2 comments:

therapy in the making said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this Wendy. I wish there was something I could do or say to make this easier.

lots of hugs,
Colin xx

therapy in the making said...

Hey sweetie! What's happened to you? I hope all is well. Miss ya!

Blog soon! Or drop me a line to let me know how things are with you.

C xoxo