Thursday, November 02, 2006

Booby Trapped

My uncle came over last night and set rat traps up all over my kitchen. I am almost afraid to go in there for fear of getting snapped myself, and it is a MUST to keep the dogs out of there, though none are on the floor. Boxers are known for "counter surfing" though and there are a couple on the counters. Hopefully (I think) I will go home to find something that I'd ordinarily rather not see, but I'd rather see it than a live one streak across my floor again.


Fortunately I had a flat tire this morning (HA! When are you ever going to hear THAT again?) and my uncle has to come over tonight to replace the donut with the new/used tire he got for me today, so he can take away the corpse(s). I'm just always going to be a girl that way - I do not want to touch or go near or look at or be in the same hemisphere as rats.

Tomorrow's Friday, thank God.

No comments: