Thursday, November 16, 2006

Indifference

Ok so in the process of adding that lovely boxer thingy I managed to delete my page counter. I can't get it back because I don't know my sign-in name apparently and when you click on "forgot your sign-in?" it says to go to your page counter and hover over it to get it. So there ya go, it's that rock/hard place thing. I guess I will have to sign up for a new account. Since I spent so much time jacking with that I haven't bothered to post anything.

I adopted out my precious Randi boxer girl last weekend. Wonderful family, she will be SO spoiled, as an only dog who gets to go to work with Daddy every day and has another dog at his work to play with. I couldn't have asked for more for her. I miss her terribly of course but not all freaked out like the first time she got adopted (and subsequently returned) probably because I am very comfortable with her new family. I'm disappointed they have changed her name to Lexi, but that is of course their perogative. There are a lot of Lexi's out there, but I never met another Randi. Ah well, she will always be Randi to me!

I'm surprising the kid with a trip to the circus tonight, that ought to be a lot of fun. I took her last year, and the year before went with Phillip when he took her. I'd much rather take her tomorrow night on a non-school-night, but Mama is (supposedly) coming to get her tomorrow night for the weekend. I'd hate to count on her giving the brush-off and then she actually shows up and the kid misses the circus, so we will go tonight.

We were supposed to go and visit Phillip last weekend, but they were locked down and so we couldn't. They still are, it will apparently be a week tomorrow, as last Thursday was the last time that he called. I hope it won't last much longer.

Ok well that's a wrap. I still don't feel like writing anything. ACK.

No comments: