Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Let's Play Ketchup

Or rather, catch up, shall we?

My pretty Marie girl went to her new forever home:

I took the kid to see the American Idols on Tour show, and this was the view I had most of the time:



She had a great time though, and so did I!

Later that weekend we went to visit Phillip, it was his birthday weekend. Sucks to spend your birthday in jail. On the way down, I transported a pretty dalmatian girl to a rescue group in Houston:


And on the way back, I picked up a boxer and a Boston terrier, Siva and Tucker, who are the latest additions to the doggie family at my house:

Tomorrow, my dog Terri goes into the vet to have this removed:

My Buddy Dude went on his calendar photo shoot:


(I took this one, actual calendar photo(s) still pending)

And I am having to face the sad reality that my Abby girl is getting older. Her heart murmur and tumors are unchanged, but she has lost 5 pounds since April (1/3 of her body weight) and is exhibiting odd behaviors of late that the vet attributes to dementia :( She goes tomorrow for bloodwork to determine her level of kidney and liver functions. Please keep her and Terri in your thoughts.

And that's a wrap for now.

No comments: