Monday, September 11, 2006

Whatta Week

It's been quite a week since last I posted here. We moved into our new offices at work last Monday, I've had a flat tire and a sick kid (with mono, no less), wasted an entire evening on a wild goose chase meet and greet with one of my foster boxers, dealt with another bloody dog fight between Randi and Buddy, took the kid to her surprise concert last week, went to visit Phillip, transported dogs both ways to/from Houston, including making 2 new canine additions to the family (which, I know, I needed to do like I needed a hole in my head) in the process.

But all of that will have to wait.

For my focus now must be on my promised review of my new Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer.

I mean, I am getting requests now. Requests. I have to keep my fans happy.

Unfortunately it is 4:59 and time to go so I will have to get back to you in the morning.

No comments: