Tuesday, October 10, 2006

God Love the Flea Flicker

Except when it's the opposing team who has successfully executed it. I noted a couple of flea flickers in watching the NFL highlights Sunday evening.

Ok, yes, I did watch the majority of the much-hyped return of TO to Philly. About what I expected. Lots of hype, and TO basically didn't do shit. He had lots of opportunities to catch stuff, but failed to do it. So the talk of "the crowd doesn't really bother me" is BS because he doesn't typically go around dropping shit all day. And mis-running routes causing interceptions. Etcetera.

The real irritation of the game for me was when Glenn just almost caught that ball - and he may have; I don't think they ever determined whether he did or not - but they didn't have to determine that, because the Cowboys got the pass interference call. For a LOT of yards. Note, had Glenn caught that ball I probably would have won my fantasy football game.

THANKS, guy who interfered on Glenn. So yes, I still have reasons to hate the Eagles.

Have I mentioned lately (and yes, I know that Sunday's game was a close one for them and how embarrassing would THAT have been for their first loss to come to the Titans after the Cowboys spanked them the week before so thank God that didn't happen) that...

My Colts remain undefeated

No comments: