Monday, October 23, 2006

Good grief

Um, what a weekend.

I started it out by going to the State Fair on Friday (pictures to follow), then stayed up drinking a giant bottle of wine until almost 5:00 a.m. (totally unintended) when I had to get up early and get to the vet to pick up Fred. I worked at the store all day Saturday except for a brief exit to take Cassidy to her school carnival. Then we made the drive to visit Phillip, which was a nice visit as always but DAMN that drive. I drove all but 1 1/2 hours of it too. I was SO ready for sleep last night!

Depending on how fast you were, you might have noticed a couple of drunken blog entries which I uh, took care of once I came to my senses and got to a computer on Saturday. ACK. Oh, I suppose they really weren't that bad I suppose but not necessarily stuff I want "out there." Anyway.

I had an eye exam today and I think I am going to get contacts. We'll see. I never have before because I couldn't imagine putting something little in my eye and leaving it there and then fishing it out later, not to mention the always changing them and this and that and the other. But I am reallllllly tired of glasses and now they have contacts that you only have to change every 30 days which sounds awesome. I go back tomorrow to get them and try them, so we will see.

No comments: