Monday, October 02, 2006

Tagged!!!

Ouch! Well ok, it doesn't hurt. And Colin, don't worry, I don't hate you, could never hate ya :)

So this is a word association game, and the words are:

Music -> relaxing. Unless you're at a stop light and some ass hole is blasting their shit for all to hear and you can't hear your own. Then I wanna kick some ass.
Karma -> may it bite certain people I am thinking of in the ass hehe
Time -> should only exist in cincrements of p.m.
Angel -> the kid. Except for when she is a devil
Blue -> jeans. My favorite

Monday is not a good day for these things... I just counted the word "ass" 3 times in my responses.


Ok, so, no one I know will ever respond to this anyway but I guess I am supposed to throw it out there.

So... Crystal, Stacey, Jennifer, Paul, Danelle... get cracking. Here are your words:

Purple
Space
Fate
Smiley
Monday


I can't wait to read the responses to Monday.

No comments: