Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Will Never Say "BITE ME!" Again

That's for sure. Bad karma. I am sure that is why this dog bite thing happened, you know. I said "oh, BITE ME!" just one too many times and here came karma to bite me in the ass, or rather, in the face. If for no other reason, to let me know that saying "BITE ME!" is SOOOOOO out and I really should get a new saying.

So the bad news is, Animal Control still doesn't have the dog in quarantine. The worse news is, the owner of the dog brought the dog's shot records by yesterday, and his last vaccinations, including rabies, expired 11/20/05.

Oh YEAH. I told you, good times.

Dude tried to tell me his vet told him the shots were good for 5 years. Well first, there is a 1-year rabies vaccine, and a 3-year. There is NO 5-year. Second, it says right on the sheet of paper he gave me "Rabies Canine Yearly, given 11/20/04, expires 11/20/05." Could that BE any more spelled out?

The dog's name is Nemo. That's just a little too cute for a dog that bit someone in the face, don'tcha think?

Funny though, cuz right now, Finding Nemo is the name of the game.

No comments: