Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh, and Did I Mention, SHIT?

Hey, guess what? 1 lice treatment doesn't cut it, and you'd better not wait 7 days between treatments. I'll bet you all knew that already, didn't you? Crystal tried to tell me, but did I listen? Nooooooooooooooo. I crossed my fingers and hoped that my other friend, my "just do it again in 7 days" friend, was right.

So, to Walgreens I shall go at lunch, to arm myself further against the little fuckers. All the miracles of modern technology, and they haven't come up with something that can kill these little demons with 1 treatment? Are you KIDDING me?

Apparently not. SIGH.

Ok, well, on a happier note, I got my new refrigerator delivered Wednesday and it is awesome. Except that, SHIT, for some reason the dude thought there was a leak when he hooked it up, so he hooked it up and turned the water off. My uncle came to look and said no, there's no leak, don't know why dude thought there was one, and turned the water on. There indeed does not appear to be a leak, and I love getting water out of the door now except that it tastes like new plastic water line, but for some reason, I STILL don't have any ice. SHIT.

Oh but hey, pool guy is coming out Monday to drain and clean the pool. Because it's full of green SHIT right now. However, it's evaporated so much that there's little to drain. The water doesn't even come up to the top of a beer bottle. I know this because there is a beer bottle standing in the bottom of it and I can see the top inch or two of the bottle.

HEY, does pool chlorine kill lice? I may be on to something here. Just maybe, things are looking up!

No comments: