Wednesday, June 28, 2006

When "No" Means "Yes"

ARGH.

Well, ok, not in caps maybe, but definitely Argh.

The kid is back to itching. Not a lot, just a tiny bit, and I did get the super duper pricey "I promise to kill all lice and eggs with just 1 treatment" treatment in the mail yesterday. So we'll be doing that tonight. The kid is gonna love it, I tell you. This one has to set for 30-40 minutes as opposed to 10 minutes for the others we've used. But if longer does the job, then longer it will be. I guess while it is setting I can re-change all the bedding and spray everything. Again. Where is that Mama, anyway? I've never been in a physical fight in my life (well save for torturing Phillip before he got big enough to fight back) but I've got my fists clenched over this lice deal, let me tell ya.

Now that you're all sick of hearing about lice.

Ok, but one more thing.

I was hoping that the kid hadn't gotten too too close to the one-year-old guest of honor at the birthday party she attended that Mama dropped her off at. In looking back at the pictures, I can see that hope was in vain:



Please don't hate me. I am sorry. I knew not what I did. I promise. Please don't hate me. Though I might hate me if I was you.

So have I mentioned lately that I still do not have a dishwasher? Nope. Sure don't. Well, I take that back, I have one, I do not have one that works. That is all about to change though. I'm going to Home Depot to get one tomorrow night - 10% off and no payments/interest for 12 months, woohoo! The magic words. I have it all picked out, it will match my new (did I mention stainless?) fridge.

No comments: