Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ding Dong, the Wicked Lice Are Dead!!!

FINALLY. I thought I was doomed to deal with the nasty things forever. Thanks to LiceX for finally getting rid of them. It really DOES kill lice and eggs in 1 treatment. We got the official bug-free thumbs up yesterday from my friend Peggy who cuts our hair. Got that stuff off the net, and though it's expensive and I ordered the family pack of treatments, we did both of our hair with one treatment, the treatments are good sized.

Oh yes. Did I mention that *I* got the bugs too? Peggy said I had the most lice-eaten neck she had ever seen. Ever. That would be, EVER.

But WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE they are gone.

I'm off work this week and thus the lack of blogage. Lots to say when I return, will try to super blog on Saturday.

We went to visit Phillip last Sunday and are leaving again tonight for another visit tomorrow. We hadn't seen him in about 2 months, between all of the lockdowns and not being able to go a couple of times due to a dog bite and another time because of bad weather. It was nice to see him, he is growing his hair out and it looks very nice. Hopefully the kid didn't pass him any bugs because we didn't do LiceX until Monday... cross your fingers.

I'm out for now, more soon.

No comments: