Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Someone Has a Bad Case of the Mondays

Except that it's Wednesday. Ack.

It seems like everyone around me is having an awful day. I, at least, am merely having a so-so day. I have to say that Jen takes the prize, reference this e-mail I got from her at 12:04 p.m. today:

OMG What a #$%$#% day. So I go to the dr yesterday who is at the hospital and the freaking hospital is on fire. So I am there forever and he wants to do labs but the lab is closed. So I get up this morning to take [the baby] to day care and I stop to get gas and when I go to leave my freaking car won't start. I call Mike who comes and sits with my car waiting on AAA and at this point I have to take [the baby] to the lab where we sit for an hour and a half which she thoroughly enjoyed. In the meantime my mom is driving from [BFE] to pick up Mike from the car dealership. I go home after the labs and have my mom hold [the baby] who suggests I take her temp because she feels hot. 102 temp. #$%$#%% So now she can't go to day care so I pack up all of her crap so my mom can keep her. Now we have to drive to [BFE] to get me a car to drive to work. I pick up the Mercedes convertible and turn it on to find there is not a drop of gas in it. So I get to fill it up with premium unleaded (has to take it) at $3.08 a gallon. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got to work.


But she got to drive a Mercedes convertible to work. Life is rough. Seriously, that is a pretty shitty day indeed. Mine could always be worse. Right, Stacey?

No comments: