Tuesday, July 18, 2006

When Will He Stop? When Will He Knock the Crap Off?

In my newfound exploration of all music Eminem, I recently decided I was ready for my second CD. I like Curtain Call, but I'm ready for some new (to me) stuff.

Ok, so I'm at the store looking at a couple different CDs, and I spot the song "My Dad's Gone Crazy" on The Eminem Show.

I remembered back to when Phillip lived at my house, and I heard that song blasting out of his room. I thought it sounded cute and thought it was sweet of Eminem to make a song and include his little girl on it.

So it was based on that that I chose The Eminem Show.

The kid was with me when I bought it, and I thought she would be very excited to hear that song that Dada used to play for her.

Uh.... Clearly, I did not listen to the majority of the lyrics of this song when it was blasting out of Phillip's room, pretty much just the more innocent chorus...

Imagine my surprise when I popped my new CD in and went right to that song.

Ooops. Sorry, kid.

No comments: