Monday, July 10, 2006

Tease

Well let's see. I've been away for a little while. Has anyone missed me? Hmmmph. That's what I thought.

I was off work all last week. It was quite nice. I was enjoying it and hoping that I would go ahead and win the lottery so that I would never have to go back to work, but alas it was not to be. So my week involved lolling around, taking care of dogs, watching a parade, fireworks, finding Jen's missing dog while she was on vacation, being stalked, visiting my brother 2x (it was nice to see him but I don't recommend that drive 2x in the same week), and wishing I'd got a lot more done than I did.

About what I expected. Well, all except for the being stalked part.

More on that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I can't wait to hear about that whole stalking experience. I had a very bad one a few years ago... I hope yours was nothing serious. Please e-mail me when you get a chance because I haven't got your e-mail. There's something I want to propose. (-:

xXx

Anonymous said...

Um, I forgot to give you my e-mail...

therapyinthemaking@gmail.com

Gosh, it's times like this that I feel like I should be singing "If I only had a brain"...

Colin xx