Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Time Out

Ok, I have to put off talking about the humdinger and do this before I get my ass kicked or worse by Chris:

1. If you had to set your own work schedule; 8 hours per day; 5 days per week. Which days and hours would you choose?

If I had nothing stopping me, I would probably work from midnight to 8am, Sunday through Thursday.

2. What Reality Show would you be on and why?

Oh God. Do I have to? Really? Then I want to be on the one that I can win the most money I guess. If I really have to. Ack.

3. What is the last book you read?

Marley and Me (still reading it)

4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE to hear for that very reason?

Kenny Chesney - Me and You

5. If you could go back in time to be any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place?

Well, at this exact moment I'm pretty ticked b/c I just got my gas card bill so all I'd really like to do right now is go back to when gas was under a dollar a freaking gallon.

6. Do you know more than one language? Which one(s).

Nope. Well I can make out a word or 2 of Spanish here and there. But basically no.

7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only.

Woulda

8. What is your favorite web site?

I have a lot of favorites, but this is a fun one: News of the Weird

9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe and you can grab one other "thing", what are you taking?

All the photos I can carry

10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. How are you spending it? (Saving it or giving it away not permitted.)

Oh, don't worry, I would never save it. I'd probably go to my favorite store, Best Buy, and buy a cool new gadget.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Ok, I will call off the dogs. Thanks for playing! My Chevron card was pretty ugly too this month. Especially with a teen driver who thinks that card you slide in means free gas!
It is amazing how much less he drives now that I cut his card in half :-)