Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dear Conn's:

I just have to ask - did you send me a pre-approved mail-out because you got notice from the Exxon-Mobil people, or was it pure coincidence?

At any rate, thank you. I think I am going to enjoy my new Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine that is so HUGE that 1 load is the equivalent of 3 loads in my current washer. Not to mention that the cycle only takes 20 minutes.

Of course I needed the matching dryer because my current dryer couldn't possibly dry 3 loads worth of wet clothes at once. Especially not in only 25 minutes like this one.

The 12 months no interest is awesome too. I think you and I are going to have a long and fruitful relationship, Conn's.

Soon I can do 3 loads of laundry in under an hour. Wheeeeeeeee! Yes, I am aware that it is more than slightly pathetic that THIS is the kind of thing that excites me these days.

Anyone looking for a used set, cheap? Sorry, but it doesn't do 3 loads an hour.

No comments: