Wednesday, August 30, 2006

NFL, Jeopardy Style

I'll take Sports Assholes for $1000, Alex

Question: Why are TO's eyes brown?

Answer: What is, because he's so full of shit?

It's something new every day with TO to marvel/laugh/scoff at.

His response to why he was late and got the $9500 fine:

"I overslept."

He overslept. Well, yes, he's right, everyone does oversleep sometimes, certainly myself included. Though, I have to say that if I was making his salary, which ratio to mine is probably something like, he makes my year's salary in under a week, hell maybe in a day or two, I can almost guarantee you that I would never oversleep again.

But, whatever.

The really comical thing is that the day after Parcells comes out and says "if he doesn't practice, he doesn't play," TO managed to get his ass out on the practice field. Imagine that! The very next day his hamstring feels all better! Go figure!

Of course his return to practice also coincided with a lowering of the local temperature, down to about 90 from the previous 105 or so.

Mr. Arrogant was apparently of the opinion that just because some consider him the best receiver in the NFL, he was going to be on the field come regular season time, regardless of his lack of practice and preseason play.

I say good for you, Bill. Good for you.

No comments: