Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dear Exxon Mobil:

You can take your pre-approved credit card mail offer and stick it right up your ass. Yes, I hold a mean grudge and I am still boycotting you from the Valdez oil spill. However, even if I had lifted my boycott long ago, I am pretty sure I'd be boycotting you again now, because no company should be raking in billions in profits while I'm paying more for 1 gallon of gas than it costs me to eat dinner off the $.99 menu. So please, feel free to go fuck yourselves.

If you wouldn't very much mind, though, can you send whatever favorable credit report you got on me over to Sears, or Best Buy, or Lowe's, or somewhere I would actually LIKE to receive a pre-approved credit card offer? Thanking you in advance.

2 comments:

Christine said...

LOL. While they're at it. I'd like a Dillards so ask them to help me out as well :-)

WendyC said...

Sure, no problem! :)