Friday, February 24, 2006

Dear Blogger Dot Com:

What the hell is going on with my template all of a sudden? My sidebar is clear down at the bottom of the page instead of at the top where it belongs. Lord knows *I* certainly didn't go messing with editing any HTML or other settings to cause this, it just happened all of a sudden and it's not fixing itself, so please fix it. It's bothering the crap out of me and it's gotta be bothering everybody else who ventures here too. I keep hoping each time I post something new that it will fix it but it ain't happenin'. Help, Blogger Dot Com. Or anyone else who has any suggestions as to WTF happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! The reason for your sidebar coming to life and deciding to move around is those quizes' answers you posted a few days back. They are larger than the text area of your template and so they push the sidebar to the bottom.

There are a few ways you can fix it. I suggest you resize those boxes that the quizes are in.

I hope you're well and that I have helped. If you need more help on how to fix it let me know. (e-mail me back)

Have a lovely day.

WendyC said...

Wow, that makes perfect sense now that I know what it is - lol. Thank you so much, that did the trick!