Thursday, February 23, 2006

Now you see me, now you don't


Wendy --

[noun]:

A person who has the ability to be invisible

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Well. That's interesting. Hmmmmm. Couldn't be "A person who will win the lottery soon." Ah, well. Thanks to Danelle for that link. It's kind of fun. I'm putting in lots of names of people I know and coming up with some fascinating things.

American Idol Prediction: Hasta la vista to David and Bobby. Honestly, Bobby, Copacabana? Dude. I hope Gram enjoyed it because surely no one else did.

Rodent Update: None yet trapped, but haven't heard anything for a week. Not sure if that's good though, since I previously heard one in the attic and one in the kitchen and they can't get out now so they haven't just up and left, but they aren't yet trapped either. Argh. I guess they too have the ability to be invisible. Oh, wait, no, my bad:


Rats --

[adjective]:

Having the texture of congealed cheese

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Let's hope not. At least not anywhere I'll ever come across it or um, smell it. Ack. (shudder) Xanax please.

Personal to Phillip: Phillip --[adjective]:Extremely flatulent. I didn't need to be told that LOL

All right, while we're at it, Troy, here ya go: Troy --[noun]:An alien

I'm not making this up, I swear.

No comments: