Friday, February 17, 2006

Not another personality test - just a survey

Name:Wendy C
Birthdate:January 10, 1968
Birthplace:Fort Worth, Texas
Current Location:Arlington, Texas
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Red
Height:5'7"
Weight:I'll slap you if you ask again
Piercings:Ears only
Tatoos:3
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Don't got one, don't want one
Overused Phraze:But anyway...
FAVORITES
Food:pasta pasta pasta. Did I mention pasta?
Candy:Dove chocolates
Number:5
Color:pink
Animal:That I like from afar or that I can interact with? Respectively, a koala and a dog
Drink:Iced tea with Equal, no lemon
Alcohol Drink:Oh my. This could go on for pages...
Bagel:Not so much into bagels
Letter:Um, I never considered a favorite letter. Do I need one?
Body Part on Opposite sex:Um....
This or That
Pepsi or Coke:Dr Pepper
McDonalds or BurgerKing:Burger King
Strawberry or Watermelon:watermelon
Hot tea or Ice tea:ice tea
Chocolate or Vanillachocolate chocolate choclate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee:coffee right away and keep it coming
Kiss or Hug:well if I have to choose, hug
Dog or Cat:dog, definitely. 5 of them in fact
Rap or Punk:Neither if I can help it unless it's Eminem
Summer or Winter:you have to ask, when it's 110 in Texas in the summer? It was 86 degrees here yesterday, so I'd have to say winter. Except that today it's only going to be 40 degrees. Texas weather for ya
Scary Movies or Funny Movies:funny
Love or Money:well since I can't seem to have both then $$$$$$$
YOUR...
Bedtime:I try for 11:00 but I usually fail
Most Missed Memory:visiting my grandparents' farm
Best phyiscal feature:well I've been told my legs were nice but that was several pounds ago so now I'd have to say my hair
First Thought Waking Up:@#$% I'm late
Goal for this year:clean/organize/remodel the house. and the rest of me (well, I am clean, but you get the idea)
Best Friends:In order of when I met them, lest someone get hurt feelings: Peggy, Jennifer & Stacey
Weakness:I have to copy someone else's answer here and say men that are bad for me
Fears:not being a good parent-type for my niece. And anything rodent or critter-ish
Heritage:Norwegian, Irish
Longest relationship:2 are tied at 5 years
HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank:of course
Ever Smoked:all right already, I know I should quit
Pot:sadly, not anymore
Ever been Drunk:oh my yes
Ever been beaten up:I don't know if I'd call it beaten up exactly, but yes
Ever beaten someone up:only when asked what I weigh (see above), and when I used to pick on my brother before he got big enough to fight back
Ever Shoplifted:yes
Ever Skinny Dipped:yes
Ever Kissed Opposite sex:Did you look at my birthdate? It'd be pretty sad if I hadn't by now, wouldn't it? Was this question perhaps supposed to be "same sex"? In which case the answer is a resounding NO
Been Dumped Lately:Nope. Don't give anyone a chance to do that
IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color:blue or brown
Favorite Hair Color:brown or blond
Short or Long:we're still talking about hair, right? Ok, then, short but not too too short
Height:tall is great, at least as tall as me is good, but if you're only "flaw" is that you're short, I'll deal
Style:casual but not sloppy
Looks or Personality:why can't I have both?
Hot or CuteIf I think you're cute, I'll think you're hot, and vice-versa
Drugs and Alcohol:occasionally but don't overdo it
Muscular or Really Skinny:somewhere between the two
RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past:oh my. I don't have that kind of time or that many fingers and toes
What country do you want to Visit:Australia
How do you want to Die:peacefully in my sleep of old age without having been sick beforehand
Been to the Mall Lately:Not if I can possibly avoid it
Do you like Thunderstorms:if I'm inside snuggled with my dogs and not out driving in it
Get along with your Parents:yes
Health Freak:ROFLMAO - oh, that's a good one, let me catch my breath from laughing
Do you think your Attractive:I don't understand why men aren't all over me
Believe in Yourself:Sometimes
Want to go to College:Already did that
Do you Smoke:I ALREADY SAID I KNOW I SHOULD QUIT!!!!!
Do you Drink:Is it me or are these questions getting repetitively redundant?
Shower Daily:yes
Been in Love:I've thought so a few times but who really knows
Do you Sing:only in the car
Want to get Married:Already did that too
Do you want Children:yes
Have your future kids names planned out:well I did... but out of consideration for someone I need to think of something besides Meghan now
Age you wanna lose your Virginity:Obviously this survey was not written for my "age group"
Hate anyone:Unfortunately I do, but I'm working on toning it down to an intense dislike

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!


This formatting looks all F'd up so let's hope it magically fixes itself when I publish this. So how much am I gonna get paid for this survey, huh?

2 comments:

Christine said...

Australia is supposed to be wonderful. The flight is so darn intimidating to me though. Thanks for sharing!!!

Queen on the run said...

I put my comment on the wrong one darnit, see you made me laugh to hard!!