Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another I Can't Think of a Title Title

Argh, is it time to go home yet?

Supposedly Mama is coming to get the kid on Friday, though she admits she doesn't know yet who is driving her down. We will see. I am still willing to make the trip myself if she doesn't manage a ride, though I'd prefer not to and I'm keeping that offer to myself until and unless it becomes necessary. I'm still disturbed by various things - her and her "roommate" barking at each other while she is on the phone with the kid. The "roommate" situation in general. She is certainly free to make her personal choices, but to have the kid there would be the same as me having a guy stay with me, which I do NOT do. She's also not working at the job she had actually managed to hold onto for awhile anymore, now she says she is bartending and roofing, a profession which I would think her hypochondriatic knee would not allow... At any rate, none of it sounds good. Now she is telling the kid that she'll have her for 6 weeks this summer - which is down from the entire summer as she was previously saying, but still wrong. 3 weeks. 1 week per month. Per the court papers. And before you ask, Mama, no you can't have her 3 weeks all at one stretch. My stress level couldn't take it. I worry enough about the occasional albeit infrequent weekends, and particularly the whole weeks at a time.

Speaking of Moms I know what I am going to get mine for Mother's Day. For a change. Can't say here yet though... she has wanted one for awhile and they are ex-pen-sive. Seeing as how I just won $500 on a pick 3 ticket, I figured that was a good use for it. Thank you, 420...

American Idol Prediction: This week is a tough one. Based on vocal performance alone, I'd say Katherine would be the one going. At this point in the competition, no one should be forgetting lyrics, and I'm not sure even her fan base can overcome last night's performances. I figured all along that Elliott would be the next to go, and then my favorite, Taylor, and that we'd be down to Chris and Katherine. After last night's performances... I say it's Chris and Katherine in the bottom two. Which one goes home is anybody's guess but I'll go with Katherine. There are a lot of people voting now, nearer the end of the competition, who have not really previously been voting, myself included, and I think "change is gonna come" and things are going to end up quite differently than they seemed... Of course, I have no idea. I'm just sayin'.

Auuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh my mouth is on fire... fire hot Cheetos....

Whee, 5 minutes to go. Later taters.

No comments: