Monday, May 08, 2006

O.S.I.M.

That one should be easy.

I came here prepared to post the cutest of pictures of the kid from her dance recital on Saturday; however, something seems to have gone awry with my picture card between the last time I took a picture and when I just put it into my card reader and plugged it in to my computer. All of my pictures are gone! Over 100 dating back from my Dad's birthday in April. Fortunately I uploaded some to one of my online photo accounts to have some prints made on Friday, so I have most of the best ones saved there, but of course I don't have any of the ones from Saturday. The camera won't read the card either, and yet they both read the other 2 cards that I have, so it is definitely this particular card. ARGH!!! I did video the whole thing so once I hook that up to the computer I can do some prints from the tape. I think.

I didn't have a margarita on Friday but I did have an apple martini last night. Or two. Or three. And a half. They were quite tasty. And also the cause of my, um, cigarette slip. It wasn't much of a slip though. My friend was smoking one and I decided I just wanted a drag, and let me tell you - YUCK. BLECH. It was horrible. How did I used to do that all of the time? I am definitely cured. I can however still say I have not had a cigarette in 24 days - for all I had was 1 drag... well ok, 3, but the next 2 were equally bad as the first... technicalities... Anyway. Hooray, me.

No comments: