Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday

This was a far better morning, though I got up later than I intended (what else is new?). I went a different route to the kid's new daycare this morning, attempting to avoid school zones, but all that happened was I went through 2 instead of 1, so that was no good. I never knew there were so many schools around. The kid started yesterday and it seems like she likes it so far. She was having fun and all smiles when I picked her up yesterday. That is SO good. It is $58 a week cheaper and she gets all of her meals there, her last one wanted more $ for her to eat breakfast there. Yes, she even gets dinner there, at 5:00. How nice it was to only worry about feeding myself last night, and how easy it was to have Pringles and a Dr. Pepper for dinner.

Still no word from Phillip. Today is the 9th day of their lockdown. He said in the letter I got last Friday that he thinks it may go on 2 or 3 weeks. WEEKS. No phone calls, no visits, nothing. They can get mail, supposedly, though something is jacked as far as him getting mail, because as of last Tuesday when he wrote me the letter, he hadn't received any of the mail I had sent. I don't know if he has by now or not.

No comments: