Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Anyone mind if I continue the list?

11. Neighbors. Oh, did I mention neighbors already?

So this morning I am getting in the car to leave, thinking to myself that the garbage men are going to absolutely hate me today since this is the first trash pickup day since cleaning out the garage, and there is just piles and piles of whateverthehellallofthatis waiting to be picked up, when I notice my neighbor in her driveway. I see her look over at my huge pile of garbage, see me, and give me a snooty look as she tosses her tiny bag on the curb.

Hey, you should be GLAD I am getting rid of all this crap. Less trash mucking up the neighborhood view when I have my garage door up.

Well, at least she was smoking a cigarette so I know she's not one of those anti-smoker losers.

No comments: