Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ok ok ok

I've just been told that I should really have some pictures on this blog, including one of myself. I suppose that pictures could make it more interesting, though some of my favorite blogs don't have much in the way of stuff. But ok, here is the least gross picture of myself that I happened to have here. Oh, and the kid's in it too, so maybe that'll take some of the focus off of me, seeing as how she is so cute, even with her eyes closed.

This picture was about a year ago at a birthday dinner, I believe. Before my face and the rest of me started to gain so much weight. Wow, I guess my hair has grown a little more than I thought since then.

There. Are we happy(er) now? :)

(Hehehe, the good thing about putting the picture here is that one day soon it will disappear into the depths of the daily entries. See, try as I might, I can't get a stupid picture on my profile. That site that the profile setup refers you to for free webhosting just takes me around in circles. Ah, well...)

No comments: