Saturday, January 14, 2006

Aw, rats! No, really

Still heard a rat in the kitchen last night. Ooook oooook oooook!!!! Stuff said it might take 3 or 4 days so I'm still hopeful.

Long day today as usual on Saturdays, all day working at my parents' liquor store. BUT I got a new air hockey table! Woohoo! My dad is very in to auctions - both the online and the live kind, and he went to one today where they were auctioning off all sorts of crap. Video games, pool tables, kiddie rides, etc. I wanted a pacman video game but would you believe they went for $400??? LOVE air hockey though. It's still in the back of my truck. Tomorrow I'll be cleaning out space in my garage for it. No, wouldn't clean out space to put the Fiat in it, but for air hockey I'll get my ass cleaning.

Next week marks the start of the diet - ugh. Atkins is the most effective I've done, so all week I've been pasta-ing it up. And bread. And candy. It'll probably take me a week to lose what I gained this week.

Spending some time here to relieve stress today!

No comments: