Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cookies Are of a Very Serious Nature!

I have no idea what that means, other than my friend just uttered those words and is in some way riled up about cookies. The edible ones, not the computer files. Me, I like cookies, but I don't take them that seriously...

Ok, tonight, American Idol bottom 3: I think Bucky and Ace are shoo-ins, but I can't quite decide on the third. Maybe Paris. Frankly I didn't like Mandisa's song one bit but I think she has too big a fan base to be in the bottom 3. Taylor's was kind of boring, it didn't show his personality at all, but I doubt he'll be in the bottom 3. I think Bucky's getting the boot.

I still have Dog #6 and no leads on a new home. No "we miss her" call yet. Callie's still got her nose out of joint about the situation. She can be a little bitchy. But then, can't we all?

The funniest thing I read today - Quotes from baseball player Kris Benson and his wife Anna:

Anna: ''I told (Kris), cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to screw everybody on your entire team -- coaches, trainers, players.''

Kris: ''Well, I met her at a strip joint, not a PTA meeting, so what you see is pretty much what you get.''

I think maybe there's trouble in paradise...

2 comments:

Snowbear said...

Nice site. I used your profile picture and LINKED back to your site here, check it out!

WendyC said...

Thank you! That is a very cool montage of pics you put together on your site. I look forward to reading more of yours :)