Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Everything's a Hoot Today!

I was cleaning out some old e-mails today and ran across this excerpt that was sent to me over a year ago:

COWS: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our
government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. And they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.
Or wait, I know. Let them have demonstrations that will bring large groups of them together, that should make it easy... oh but wait. We did that, and it worked, we just didn't take advantage...

Ok, ok, I know I've gone on enough about that. I just came across that and thought how funny...

***********************************************

Want to see something funnier than that? Go to the official Bureau of Prisons website, click on "inmate locator", and type in Richard Lee McNair's name then hit "name search".

It shows his status as "Released 04-05-06."

Go on, do it, check it out, see for yourself. I'm not kidding. At least it said that as of when I did it a moment ago.

Now imagine, if you can, the tears of laughter that streamed down my face when first I saw that. I never knew before that "released" meant the same as "escaped". Why, that bein' the case, why ever are they lookin' so hard for him? HEY, maybe I can get my brother "released" a whole lot sooner...

(Ok, screener of his mail, that was a joke. J-O-K-E, a joke. You know. Funny. Hahahaha. I write funny things sometimes. It is untrue. I'm not gonna be trying to get anybody "released," k? Calm down. If you don't want me laughing at the organization you work for, tell them to stop doing funny and/or stupid things.)

If you haven't yet seen the video wherein the cop questioned this guy and let him go, it is now available for download (not just viewing) here. It's 101 mg but worth every mg.

Today is my Dad's birthday - Happy Birthday, Dad! :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Dad! Save me some cake