Thursday, March 30, 2006

7 Hours and 1 Minute Until Friday

Whee, doggies, was I wrong about American Idol's bottom 3. I only picked 1 in 3 right. But the 1 right one I picked happened to be the one I also picked to get the boot, and she did indeed get the boot, so there you go. I actually didn't think Lisa's song was that bad, but then I have never heard Kelly Clarkson's version of it.

Before you ask - yes, I live under a rock. At least, when it comes to music that isn't country music. My satellite radio is helping me with that though... but baby steps, k?

Unfortunately, I was wrong about what the Powerball numbers were going to be last night. While we were in Louisiana last weekend we noticed it was $182 million or something outrageous like that and we stopped and got some tickets. Hopefully nobody won... I have tickets for Saturday's drawing too... could be more for me to win, now.

I don't think I mentioned that I went to the doctor on Tuesday. I tried to find out what happened to Dr. Wonderful but no one was talking. The most I got out of anyone was the doctor, who just said that "she's a sweetie but things just weren't working out." Through the course of the visit I began to maybe see 1 reason why that was. We determined that my xanax was not listed in my chart at all, and the other medication listed the wrong dosage. I had those prescription bottles with me and so he straightened it out and I got my appropriate refills. It's possible that the Ambien isn't on my chart either, they didn't mention it and I didn't ask about it and didn't have that bottle with me (because why would I ever possibly need that during the day and I don't want to goof up and take it accidentally). That could actually work in my favor in the future if it's not listed on my chart though... hehehe I'm not going nutso with those though. Dr. Wonderful wrote me a 2 month supply about 5 weeks ago and I bet I haven't taken 2 weeks' worth yet.

Ok this is kind of a sucky entry but it's time for me to leave work and God forbid I stay late to try to improve upon it.

Hey, something important though - I'm sure you've heard about the whole seal hunt in Canada thing. Please go to the Humane Society page to see how you can help stop this tragic annual Canadian event in the future.

Tune in tomorrow.... same bat time.... same bat channel.... though I can't promise anything more entertaining, it will be Friday so I should be in a good mood.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Very odd practice that is still going on in this day and age in the disguise of entertainment, hmmmm