Thursday, March 16, 2006

Addendum to "James Spader's Biggest Nutty Fan"

I think that James Spader just may, in fact, Google himself.

I was watching an episode of Boston Legal last night in which one of the storylines coincidentally centered around public information on the internet. At the end of the show where Alan and Denny always meet to talk on the balcony, they talked about whether they've ever looked themselves up on the internet to see what information was there.

Alan Shore does. Which of course does not tell me whether James Spader does, but I'd say odds are good he did at least once after filming that show.

Fortunately that show originally aired back in early February I think and was filmed much before that I am sure. As long as he doesn't continue to Google himself on a regular basis, maybe I'm safe and he missed my movie review. Just maybe...

Did I mention I heart James Spader?

No comments: