Friday, March 10, 2006

I really want to know what that pays

I don't know why I don't surf Craig's List more often. I almost always find something hilarious when I do. I was checking it out this morning thanks to a suggestion that I might find an appliance installer on there (which I indeed may have), and among the various services posted was this ad:

"I am looking for a 20-something female to explore her exhibitionist side and clean my apartment in the nude. Pay is negotiable. Pictures will be taken and ID checked."

Ok, so what was I doing looking at an ad entitled "Nude Housekeeper Wanted," you ask. I couldn't help myself. I had to know. You'd have done the same.

Unfortunately, Jen says I won't still pass for 20-something.

(That, of course, was a joke. Just in case there was any confusion. At all. Just checking.)

Yay. I now have the words "nude" and "exhibitionist" in my blog. Wonder how many search hits I'll get for that.

No comments: