Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wishywashystuff

American Idol update: I have no idea which of the girls should be voted off, because I haven't watched last night's episode yet. So tonight I'll be watching last night's and tonight's episodes. It must have been some show last night, and the consensus I get from looking online is that Brenna should go because of her bad attitude. Should be interesting. I'm digging that new game show, Deal or No Deal. I watched a bit of it before leaving to get the dishwasher, and set the TiVo for it.

Truly Nolan is coming this afternoon, and I'm getting my new dishwasher and vent hood intalled today. Big fun. It will be nice once all of that is done though.

Oh look, another quiz. This one sure is leaving a lot of space. I wish I knew more about editing HTML. Of course, knowing anything would be knowing more... This quiz is "Which Peanuts Character Are You?" Gee, I always wondered that.






Schroeder
Wishy-Washy: 68%, Mental: 62%, Physical: 46%
A prodigy from his very first appearance, Schroeder idolises Beethoven and spends most of his free time at the keyboard of his piano. He plays backstop for Charlie Brown's baseball team, but his heart belongs to classical music. The best way to get rid of annoying distractions is to yank the piano out from under them.

Link: The Peanuts Character Test written by timberlineridge on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Wishy-Washy: 68%? Though perhaps I should be most concerned about the 62% mental... Hmmmmmmmm...

No comments: