Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Would Like to Ruin Your Day

That was the title of the e-mail I received from my good buddy Jen, which contained the following link:

The Ideal Weight Calculator

Since it did, in fact, ruin my day, I thought I would pass along the joy. What a pal, eh?

Ok, so it didn't ruin my day, but it certainly gave me pause for thought. We're not going to talk about how far over my maximum recommended weight I am, and we certainly are not going to talk about how much over my ideal healthy weight I am.

(sigh) I may never eat again (she says, as she finishes chewing a Turtle - my favorite candy).

All right, it's really time to stop putting this off...

As soon as all of the chocolate chip ice cream at home is gone, it's Atkins diet for me. Oh, and the bread, of course. And the Dr Peppers. And the frozen french bread pizzas. And...

Well, I'm gonna need a week or so, k?

As an aside, I don't want to keep going on about my intense um, dislike of T.O. (well, ok, maybe I do), but you should read this if you get a chance, it's a hoot and for me, right on the money... Yep, this seems about right

1 comment:

maybetomorrow said...

Thanks for that link - that really sucked...