Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Look, Ma, no Bitching!

Today is payday and hump day so how can there be much to bitch about? Well unless you count the fact that my online banking sent out all of my bills today and come tomorrow there won't be much left. But all the bills will be paid.

Oh poopy. I forgot that Idol has now gone to 2 nights a week and thus the results show is tonight and I haven't watched last night's episode yet. How can I make my prediction, which I know my many many readers are waiting on pins and needles for? Only 1 person is getting voted off now, so there'll be no more batting .500 - I'm either right or I'm not. I suppose I could guess who's going based on what I know of who remains - it would have to be Kevin. Nice kid, but it's time for him to go.

The kid is still sick, though she's feeling some better. We didn't go to the doctor, because my mom and I both think she just has a cold and it will have to play itself out. I did get her some different medicine that should do better than the cough and fever medicines, this one does that and is also a decongestant, which she needs. She's with my mom again today. I figured the day care would not appreciate her being there with cold germs.

There's nothing at all exciting to say. I'm all griped out and there is nothing going on really. One of my attorneys is gone for the day and I don't know where the other went but he's not here.

I'm going to Home Depot tonight to get my new refrigerator, that's exciting to me, at least. Apparently today is the last day of no payments/no interest for 12 months, I thought it ended in April, but apparently not, so I have to get it today. It sure will be nice to have an ice maker! And filtered water in the door, no more buying water, woohoo. And fortunately there is not much to hooking it up, I bet even I can do it. If not I'll have to holler for help from my uncle I guess.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: