Wednesday, March 15, 2006

James Spader's Biggest Nutty Fan

Ok, so I am a nut, but we knew that already.

Occasionally I enjoy checking my site meter to see how the few people who visit me found their way here. I see that someone earlier found my site by googling James Spader. Cool. And here I was thinking I'd be getting all my hits from "nude" and "exhibitionist" in the crazy craigslist entry.

Wait a minute... Oh no no no no NO!!!! What if James Spader was googling himself and saw my "review" of that Crash movie, which is what from my blog came up when I just googled James Spader? Oh say it isn't so! (Ok, it probably isn't so, there's almost absolutely no way that James Spader sits around googling himself) Great, now I'm not only talking to myself but also answering myself in my blog, just dandy. But, just in case, must delete that entry and simply say instead that Crash (the one from 10 years ago, not the new one, which I have not seen) was just not my favorite movie, and I'm over the whole thing in Crash that ooked me out, and I like almost everything else he's done, and in case you didn't notice I did already say the same thing in my blog just yesterday, in fact, that I was over that whole thing, and...and...

I heart you, James Spader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!