Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Adiós, Kevin, pero no mis ratas...

We haven't even watched last night's American Idol yet, but like I said, if I keep picking Kevin to get booted, then one of these weeks I am bound to be right. I know he won't be there much longer. Of course, funny that, I used to think that about Fantasia a couple of seasons ago, and she went on to win, to my dismay. I don't think I'm wrong this time, though.

Speaking of being dismayed... I heard noises from the kitchen Monday night and again last night. I was so sure I was all done with that, but apparently not. "Hello, Truly Nolen? Yes, I apparently need to schedule a visit..."

Or maybe I just need to leave a cat inside during the day.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

i was ALSO dismayed when Fantasia won. Crap.
I'll be happy to see Kevin go too.