Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Is everybody wearing green? I'd hate to have to pinch ya.

TGIF. Not a minute too soon. It has been a long week. I think maybe I am starting to get caught up on my sleep. The kid went to bed super early last night too. I think she is feeling a little better this morning. Tonight is bowling night but if she isn't feeling well enough then we'll have to put it off. We're only about 4 weeks behind now for various reasons. 2 times was because Mama came and got her. I guess Friday isn't a good day to bowl, but it's the only day they have available. Maybe she'll have to bowl 2 weeks' worth every other Friday or something. I wanted to take her to Six Flags tonight because we have season passes and it recently opened for spring break, but I don't think it's a good idea right now, she is still coughing and congested, though I don't think she's had fever in a couple of days.

We still haven't watched American Idol this week yet, argh. The kid's been going to bed early and I don't want to watch it twice. I do know that my pick as to who was leaving was wrong. Ah, well. If I keep picking Kevin, one of these weeks I am bound to be right. I'm still catching up on Boston Legals. I have only one new episode left to watch, the one from this week. Whatever will I do, when I don't have one (or more) to watch every day? Boo hoo.

I entered one of those NCAA pools at work. I know less than nothing about college basketball; but then, I hadn't seen any of the movies up for Oscars and I tied for 3rd place on that pool. I thought this was worth a shot. It was only $10 bucks down the drain if not. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy of what I submitted so I can't even track how I'm doing. I can always go back to the ESPN website and see what I picked though, hehe. I have heard there have been some upsets over what was "predicted," so I am probably not doing well. But then, neither would most other people be, I guess.

There's nothing really going on. No plans for the weekend, other than the usual working tomorrow and playing catch-up around the house Sunday before bowling that night. If the kid's better by then, maybe we could go to Six Flags on Sunday.

Happy Weekend.

No comments: