Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is She Cute or What?

Today was Parents' Day at the kid's dance class. A teacher comes to her daycare/school each Tuesday and they do ballet and tap. She was so excited that I could come, and the girls were all so cute! This is actually the second one they had, and though I attended the first, I forgot the camera last time. It is easy to see what a great time she is having:


They are having a recital in May and they gave us a "preview" of that. I'll have to get the video camera going for that one.

Nothing exciting last night - home, dinner, laundry, bed, the usual. Quiet today at work. Have not heard anything from the appliance guy about installing the dishwasher, so I got back on the Service Magic website to make another request. That is where I found this guy so I'm not that hopeful, since my request today only turned up 3, he being 1 of them. One of the others calls himself a "handyman", and he may well know how to install appliances, but I'd feel safer with someone who is a real appliance person. Maybe the other one will pan out, although they don't have a great record with the BBB; they have a couple of unresolved complaints. What to do, what to do.

That's about it. Boring day, kind of disinterested in blogging today I guess. GO VOTE.

Oh, and you HAVE to check out GIZOOGLE, it is hilarious. Go there and type in any website. Blogs are fun to use. Thanks to Stacey for that one!

No comments: